The device details view provides a "single pane of glass" view of the health of a device. From this window, you can quickly get an overview of the device's components, active issues and other system information.
To view the device details, in the All Devices view, click the device name, then click Settings > Properties.
When making any changes to these pages, remember to click Save when done.
The tabs provide information and actions you can perform on the device. These include:
- Overview - displays system and status information for the device
- Tools - control specific aspects of the device using Direct Device Support.
- Monitoring - enables you to manage services and ticketing on the device and manage rules, scheduled tasks and notifications.
- Asset - displays hardware and software information about the device. Windows devices include additional asset information than appears for Mac OS and Linux devices.
- Notes - add and view device notes.
- Settings - configure options such as the device class and operating system and features for the device including Security Manager, Patch Manager and Backup management.
- Remote Control - enable and configure remote control on the device.
- Reports - generate and view device-specific reports if your administrator has enabled reports at the device level.
Near the upper-right corner of the Device Details window are the following items:
- Audit Trail - displays a searchable, log-type list of actions done on the device.
- Tickets - only appears if the device is being managed as part of an integrated PSA solution.