Generate a default report on the device the first time you click the Reports tab. After the report generates, you can change the details and regenerate the default report. You can also select one of the following reports:
- Application Compliance By Device
- Availability Aggregated for One Device
- Availability of Multiple Services On One Device
- Configuration Summary
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- Click Views > All Devices.
You can filter the devices listed by selecting a Folder to View. To further narrow your search, select a Name or Network Address, specify a string and click Search.
- In the Name column, click a device.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select a report type from the drop-down menu.
- Click Show Config on the left-hand side of the screen to edit the report information.
- Click View Report.