When viewing the Device Details, the Add Task menu in the upper right corner of the window enables you to quickly access and perform tasks for the device.
Select a task from the list below for more information on the feature selected from the Add Task menu.
Some menu items may not appear. Some features require a Professional license.
What do you want to do?
- Use Power management to reboot the device
- User Power management to shutdown the device
- Update asset information
- Reinstall the device agent
- Run a File Transfer scheduled task
- Push a third party application to the device
- Run a script
- Run an automation policy
- Add a new maintenance window
- Configure unscheduled downtime
- Clear device level maintenance windows
- Force rule maintenance window compliance
- Configure patch management for the device
- Clear device level patch windows