Duplicate customer lists from Kaseya
If you are migrating from a Kaseya MSP solution to SolarWinds N-central, you can migrate your customer lists to SolarWinds N-central. This procedure is accomplished by using an application available on the SolarWinds MSP Resource Center. This application retrieves a complete listing of customers from an on-premise Kaseya server and creates those customers within an on-premise SolarWinds N-central server.
Ensure the Kaseya API Web service is enabled.
- Sign in to the Kaseya server.
- Click System > Server Management > Configure and ensure Enable VSA API Web Service is enabled.
- Log into the Resource Center to download the application KaseyaCustomerListMigration.exe at:
- Run the
- Enter your Kaseya address, username and password.
- Click Get Customer List.
- Select the customers you want to migrate.
- Enter your SolarWinds N-central address, username and password.
- Click Migrate Customer List.
This process may take a few minutes depending on the number of customers.
The import of customers begins. This process may take a few minutes, depending on the number of Customers. To review the list of customers created, sign-in to SolarWinds N-central, and check the customers are all displayed in the top left drop-down list.
You can now begin Deploy SolarWinds N-central agents through Kaseya.