Create tickets from the Audit Trail
Create a ticket in SolarWinds N-central to track an issue with a customer's device. The Audit Trail provides a log of all recent actions on a managed device. You can review all tickets and their details, create a new ticket, or update tickets.
You cannot update or view Tigerpaw tickets in SolarWinds N-central.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- Click the name of the device.
- Click Audit Trail in the upper right-hand corner
- Select one or more issues to include in the new ticket.
- Click Create Ticket.
- Enter a Title and Description for the ticket.
- Specify an existing Ticketing Recipient.
- Click OK.
The Audit Trail appears with the new ticket first in the list. The ticket is assigned and given a ticket number for tracking. To see the status of the ticket, click Views > All Devices and click the name of the device. The Recent Tickets pane displays the ticketing status.