Professional Services Automation (PSA) is a software solution that incorporates separate project management, time tracking, invoicing, and collaboration tools used by many professional service providers. From an IT perspective, it enables an MSP to automatically create tickets, export device asset information, and generate billable items for their customers.
SolarWinds N-central incorporates ticket integration with leading PSA solutions, including:
- MSP Manager,
- Help Desk Manager,
- Marval, and
Custom PSA Integration functionality enables you to link your custom PSA application with SolarWinds N-central.
PSA integration is configured at the System and Service Organization level:
At the SO level, you can define different configurations for each SO. This enables any SO administrator modify integration settings.
At the System level, only the Product Administrator can modify the configuration.
PSA integration enables you to create tickets and view ticket details through Active Issues, Device Details, or the Audit Trail. Using SolarWinds N-central notifications, the technician can be alerted when the status of a service returns to Normal, ticket status is updated. For example, when a service returns to Normal, you can set up notifications to send an email, or close or change the status of a ticket in the PSA.
What do you want to do?
- Integrate SolarWinds N-central with:
- Integrate SolarWinds N-central with your Custom PSA application
- View the list of asset data exported from SolarWinds N-central
- Review and update the time limit before a ticket can be reopened
- View ticket details through Active Issues
- View ticket details through Device Details
- Create tickets through Active Issues
- Create tickets through Device Details
- Create tickets using the Audit Trail
- Update tickets using the Audit Trail
- Set up notifications to update ticket status
- Troubleshoot the PSA integration