Map SolarWinds N-central customers or locations to customers or locations in MSP Manager to generate tickets.
- You must configure a customer in MSP Manager before attempting to map SolarWinds N-central data.
- You can pull a customer into MSP Manager from SolarWinds N-central and then complete the mapping.
- Only mapped customers will have devices exported to MSP Manager and Service Tickets created.
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Customer Mapping.
- Select an SolarWinds N-central customer from the list of customers or click the drop-down arrow beside the customer name to expand a list of customer sites.
- Click the pencil icon in the MSP Manager Customer Name column, and select a customer to map to the SolarWinds N-central customer or site.
- Click the pencil icon in the Location column to map the customer location to the MSP Manager location. Add:Location specified here is used for when creating tickets.
- Click Save.
SolarWinds N-central completes the mapping for ticketing.
Disable Customer Mapping
You can disable customer mappings by unmapping them from MSP Manager.
For each SolarWinds N-central customer mapping that you would like to disable, select Disabled from the MSP Manager Customer Name drop-down menu.