MSP Manager is cloud-based service management software that integrates with SolarWinds N-central to create tickets based on SolarWinds N-central monitoring alerts. Integration occurs at the System and Service Organization level in SolarWinds N-central and affects all subordinate customers and sites.
Integrating the two applications enables you to:
- Map customers between the two systems and push asset information used for ticket creation to MSP Manager from SolarWinds N-central
- Configure automatic ticket creation
- Update assets with service items
Before you can complete the integration on the SolarWinds N-central side, you must first create an account in MSP Manager. For more information see the topic "Integrate SolarWinds N-central with MSP Manager", MSP Manager documentation.
What to you want to do?
- Configure SolarWinds N-central for use with MSP Manager
- Map SolarWinds N-central customers to MSP Manager customers
- Configure an Export Device Profile for MSP Manager
- Set up an MSP Manager Ticketing Recipient
- Configure a Billing Profile for MSP Manager