An Export Profile defines settings and targets for device export. After an Export Profile is set up, device information is automatically exported to MSP Manager using the Export Profiles whenever a device change is detected.
You must set up a default Asset Status in MSP Manager before exporting a device. You cannot save your device export profile unless you have done so.
By default, SolarWinds N-central includes an export profile that will export all devices in the Service Organization to MSP Manager.
The following device changes will initiate an automatic export using the new profile:
- Add a device
- Remove a device
- Modify a device
- Modify device assets
- Asset discovery
- Appliance self-registration
Use the Export Now feature at any time to initiate a complete export of up-to-date device information.
The customer to whom the device belongs must be mapped before any devices can be exported.
Contract and billing information will not be updated by data export.
What do you want to do?
- Add an MSP Manager Export Profile
- Modify an MSP Manager Export Profile
- Delete an MSP Manager Export Profile
- Enable an Automatic MSP Manager Export Profile
- Disable an Automatic MSP Manager Export Profile
- Use Export Now to manually export a Profile