Add an MSP Manager Export Device Profile
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Export Devices.
- Click Add.
- Configure the following properties of the Profile:
Identifies the Profile.
Provides additional user-defined information about the Profile.
Status of Devices after export
Select the device status in MSP Manager after data has been exported:
These are the default status values. If you have configured any custom devices, they will also be listed here.
When a device is deleted or is no longer managed by SolarWinds N-central
Select how MSP Manager will manage Configurations for devices that no longer exist or are no longer managed in SolarWinds N-central from one of the following:
- Delete the Device in MSP Manager—This option is not recommended unless you have a good reason to do so. Deleting the device here will cause ticket history for this device to be lost, so you may want to select the second option and choose a status
- Set status of the Device in MSP Manager to either Active or Inactive
- Do Nothing—If you choose to Do Nothing, you will have to remember to reconcile your device information in MSP Manager with that in SolarWinds N-central.
Device Export Criteria
You can create an export profile that only applies to a specific set of devices by selecting customers, device classes or filters that devices belong to.
- All Devices—Data for every device that is managed by SolarWinds N-central will be exported. This is the default.
- By Customer—Data for devices associated with selected Customers or Sites will be exported.
- By Device Class—Data for devices based on selected classes will be exported.
- By Filter—Data for devices grouped by selected Filters will be exported.
- Save your changes.
Device information will be exported as device changes occur. The next complete export using this profile will happen at the time of the next Asset Discovery.
- Click Export Now in the Actions column to initiate an immediate complete export using the new Export Profile.