An Export Profile enables you to define settings and targets for device export. Once you set up an Export Profile, SolarWinds N-central automatically exports device information to Help Desk Manager using the Export Profiles whenever a device change is detected.
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Export Devices.
- Click Add.
- Enter a Name and Description for the profile.
- Set the status of the device once exported.
- Configure what to include when the device is not managed by SolarWinds N-central.
- Click the Targets tab.
- Select the export criteria from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
SolarWinds N-central saves the Export Profile. The device information will be exported as device changes occur. The next complete export using this profile will happen at the time of the next Asset Discovery.
To initiate a complete export using the new Export Profile, in the Actions column for the new Export Profile, click Export Now.