Configure creating and delivering tickets by communicating through an API
Complete the following procedures to configure creating and delivering tickets by using an API to communicate between SolarWinds N-central and your PSA solution:
- Configure Custom PSA API Integration settings.
- Choose Customers for Custom PSA Integration.
- Configure Custom PSA Ticketing Recipient.
- Debug Logging.
We have also provided some examples of the following API REST requests:
- API Calls and Communications for a Create action ticket (including corresponding JSON descriptions)
- API Calls and Communications for an UPDATE action ticket
- API Calls and Communications for a RESOLVE action ticket
- API Calls and Communications for a REOPEN action ticket
In addition to these examples, we have provided the procedure to configure ServiceNow integration with SolarWinds N-central to create and deliver tickets by using the Custom API feature in SolarWinds N-central.