Add device class mappings
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Device Class Mapping.
- In the Device Class Mapping screen, click Add.
- Complete the mapping Name and Description.
- Select the Mapping tab.
- For each Device Class, select a Configuration Type in ConnectWise Manage to which the exported data will correspond.
- Click the Select Customer/Sites tab.
- Select the customer and sites for which the mappings apply.
Select the check box next to the column title Customer/Sites to select all of the customers.
- Click Save.
It is critical that devices classed in SolarWinds N-central as
Workstations – Windows are mapped to the Managed Workstation Configuration Type, and that devices classed as
Servers – Windows are mapped to the Managed Server Configuration Type.
Select Unmapped to prevent SolarWinds N-central from exporting data for that device class.
Select Create New to create a new ConnectWise Manage Configuration Type. In the dialog that appears, type a Name and click Create to add the new configuration type.