Add a ConnectWise Manage Export profile
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Export Devices.
- Click Add.
- Configure the following properties of the Profile:
Identifies the Profile.
Provides additional user-defined information about the Profile.
Status of Configurations after export
Select the status in ConnectWise Manage after data has been exported from one of the following:
These are the default status values. If you have configured any custom devices, they will also be listed here.
When a device is deleted or is no longer managed by SolarWinds N-central
Select how ConnectWise Manage will manage Configurations for devices that no longer exist or are no longer managed in SolarWinds N-central from one of the following:
- Delete the Configuration in ConnectWise Manage—This option is not recommended unless you have a good reason to do so, as deleting the device here will cause ticket history for this device to be lost, so you may want to select the second option and choose a status
- Set status of the Configuration in ConnectWise Manage to either Active or Inactive
- Do Nothing—If you choose to Do Nothing, you will have to remember to reconcile your device information in ConnectWise Manage with that in SolarWinds N-central.
Device Export Criteria
You can create an export profile that only applies to a specific set of devices by selecting customers, device classes or filters that devices belong to.
- All Devices—Data for every device that is managed by SolarWinds N-central will be exported. This is the default.
- By Customer—Data for devices associated with selected Customers or Sites will be exported.
- By Device Class—Data for devices based on selected classes will be exported.
- By Filter—Data for devices grouped by selected Filters will be exported.
Click >> to move all of the items from the left column to the right or << to move all of the items from the right column to the left.
- Save your changes.
Device information will be exported as device changes occur. The next complete export using this profile will happen at the time of the next Asset Discovery.
- Click Export Now in the Actions column to initiate an immediate complete export using the new Export Profile.