You can integrate SolarWinds N-central with ConnectWise Manage to automatically create tickets, export device asset information, and generate billable items for your customers.
You will need to first download the ConnectWise Manage client and configure it before beginning the SolarWinds N-central integration. You will also need to download the public and private API Keys from ConnectWise Manage to allow authentication with SolarWinds N-central.
After ConnectWise Manage is set up, complete the integration by configuring SolarWinds N-central to use the PSA Configuration feature.
In addition to the prerequisites listed below, you are required to have a sound working knowledge of SolarWinds N-central (configuration, notifications, templates, and APIs) and a thorough understanding of ConnectWise Manage.
- An SolarWinds N-central server with a valid SSL certificate
- A ConnectWise Manage server with a valid SSL certificate
- Successful DNS resolution of both the SolarWinds N-central and ConnectWise Manage servers
- Valid ConnectWise Manage 3.0 API keys.
What do you want to do?
- Review the ConnectWise Manage Integration checklist.
- Download the ConnectWise Manage client.
- Obtain the ConnectWise Manage API keys.
- Configure SolarWinds N-central.
- Configure SolarWinds N-central to Communicate with ConnectWise Manage.
- Map SolarWinds N-central Customers to ConnectWise Manage customers.
- Map SolarWinds N-central devices.
- Export device profiles.
- Set up a ticketing recipient.
- Set Up notifications and ticketing status.
- Set up a billing profile.
- Run a billing profile on-demand.
- View the permissions for ConnectWise Manage roles.