Autotask is a one solution ticketing system for managing your IT business that integrates with SolarWinds N-central enabling you to map customers between both systems and share asset information for ticket creation, configure automatic ticket creation and bundle accounts in Autotask for billing.
Before you integrate Autotask with SolarWinds N-central, ensure you have the following set up:
- SolarWinds N-central and Autotask servers must have a valid SSL certificate and a successful DNS resolution.
- Ensure that the following you include the following user defined fields in Autotask:
- N-central Device ID
- N-central Device URI
- N-Central Device Asset Tag
- Ensure that Protected Data Permissions are properly configured for existing user defined fields.
SolarWinds MSP recommends that you do not use the duplicate ticket handling feature in Autotask. If you do, ensure you add a unique identifier to the Subject line of the PSA notification template in SolarWinds N-central. We recommend the
ActiveNotificationTriggerID notification variable.
What do you want to do?
- Review the Autotask Integration Checklist
- Review the required user defined fields in Autotask
- Configure Protected Data Permissions
- Configure PSA Integration for Autotask
- Map a SolarWinds MSP customer to an Autotask account
- Map device classes to Autotask products
- Set up export device profiles
- Add Autotask Ticketing Recipients
- Set up SolarWinds MSP Notifications to update ticket status
- Set up an Autotask Billing Profile