DHCP;IP address;network settings;network setup;network settings
Set the network addressing and time synchronization for the SolarWinds N-central server. Network settings ensure the proper communications between the probes, agents and users and SolarWinds N-central. This is especially important for the co-ordination of updates, patching and maintenance times.
You can only configure the network settings at the System or Product Administrator level.
What do you want to do?
- Configure the date and time
- Configure a static IP address for the server
- Obtain an IP address from a DHCP server
- Explore the port access requirements for the SolarWinds N-central server, MDM, AVDefender, Take Control, Backup Manager, NetPath, and support.
- Set up the firewall to allow traffic to domains