SolarWinds N-central enables you to classify customers into program levels. Program levels are determined by the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with a customer. You can add program levels as required to logically group your customers.
This feature is only available at the system or product administrator level.
- On the Administrator Console in the Product Settings area, click Customer Program Level.
- Click Add Program Level.
- Specify a descriptive Name for the program level.
- In the Description field, specify any additional information about the program level.
- If required, specify the Maturity Level for the program level. This allows you to group customers according to maturity level.
- Specify the Mean Time To Repair SLA (in hours) for the program level.
- Specify the Mean Time To Acknowledge SLA (in hours) for the program level.
- Click OK.
The program level is added and the Program Level screen appears.
To edit an entry, click the name of the program level and make the necessary changes.