Block Facebook access
If your customer wants you to block their users from accessing websites, such as Facebook, you can use the Content Control feature of a security profile.
- Click Configuration > Security Manager > Profiles and open a profile.
- In the Security Module Settings, for Content Control, click View Settings.
- Click the check box to enable the Internet Control Component.
- Click the Internet Control tab.
- In the Website Whietlist / Blacklist area, click the check box for Use Exceptions and click Add.
- Add the following entries:
- Scan web (HTTP) traffic
- Scan SSL
When a user attempts to access Facebook, Security Manager presents a warning page in the browser indicating that the site was blocked.