Turn inbound email into tickets
Why does MSP Manager not automatically create tickets from inbound emails?
Emails come into MSP Manager as ticket requests in Helpdesk > Inbound Tickets. Click Create Ticket to turn the request into an open ticket.
To conveniently create a support ticket, assign an email domain and a default service item to your customers. The ticket is then automatically assigned to the customer and service item.
- Navigate to and select a customer from the list.
- Select Actions > Edit Customer.
- Enter the customer's email domain in the Email Domain field and click Save Customer.
- Click Service Items and click next to the service item you want to edit.
- Under Service Info > Status section, select Default Service Item, and click to save.