Integrate MSP Manager with Xero and export your invoices
Follow the steps below to set up the integration between your Xero Accounting and MSP Manager accounts.
Disable the pop-up blocker in your browser before getting started
Configure Xero integration with MSP Manager
- In MSP Manager, select Settings > Company Settings > Integrations > Xero and select Configure.
- Select Import from Xero and click OK to confirm you disabled the pop-up blocker.
- Log in with your Xero account and select Authorize from the Authorize Application window.
- Select Import from Xero.
- Select the inventory items you want to import into MSP Manager, select Import > Close.
- In the Default Mappings area, map each line item to the defaults listed.
- Select Save Default Mappings.
Export an invoice to Xero
- Navigate to Billing, and run a billing batch.
- Select Xero Online from the Export Format list, and optionally select an Invoice Date and Invoice Due Date.
- Select Export Invoices.
Your invoices are available instantly in Xero after the export is complete.