Remove the web connector file from QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks web connector errors can interfere with and prevent the export of invoices from MSP Manager to QuickBooks Desktop. Removing and reloading the web connector file is a good way to diagnose and fix any errors that occur while exporting invoices.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and select Edit > Preferences.
- Select Integrated Applications from the options on the left.
- Select the MSP Manager service and click Remove.
- Open MSP Manager and select the Billing tab.
- Create a new billing batch or select an existing batch.
- Select the Review and Export Invoices tab.
- Select QuickBooks Desktop from the Export Format drop down menu.
- Click the Downloaded QWC File link to download the QuickBooks Web Connector file.
After the download is complete, the web connector will relaunch and ask for permission to re-establish the connection with MSP Manager. Complete the set up process and run the web connector to import your invoices into QuickBooks.