Integrate MSP Manager with QuickBooks Online and export your invoices
Follow the steps below to set up the integration between your Quickbooks Online and MSP Manager accounts.
Disable the pop-up blocker in your browser before getting started.
Configure QuickBooks Online integration with MSP Manager
- In MSP Manager, navigate to Settings > Company Settings > Integrations > Configure QuickBooks Online.
- Select Import From QuickBooks Online and click OK to confirm you disabled the pop-up blocker.
- Select Connect to QuickBooks, and log in with your QuickBooks account information.
- Select your company's account, and click Authorize.
- After the connection is complete, select Import From Quickbooks Online.
- Select Categories from the list of Products & Services to import them into MSP Manager, and click Import > Close.
- In the Default Mappings area, map each line item to the defaults listed, and click Save Default Mappings.
If you are mapping to a category that is a sub-category, manually enter the item in the following format: Category name:Sub-category name
If you have additional items in QuickBooks Online that are not covered by the Default Mappings options, you can override the defaults to map additional QuickBooks Online categories to rates or expenses in MSP Manager.
If you add products and services to QuickBooks Online, repeat this process to import and map them to MSP Manager.
Export an invoice to QuickBooks Online
- Navigate to the Billing and run a billing batch.
- After generating your invoices, select QuickBooks Online from the Export Format list, and select Export Invoices.
Your invoices are available instantly in QuickBooks Online after the export is completed.
MSP Manager does not send customers' billing address and email when exporting invoices to QuickBooks Online. This information should be configured from within the customer's profile in QuickBooks.