Create a ticket and start a timer from the Quick Ticket menu
Create tickets with the Quick Ticket feature, accessible from anywhere in MSP Manager.
Use the Quick Ticket feature to create a ticket and start tracking time with just a few clicks. The Quick Ticket icon, in the top right corner of your screen and is accessible from every page in MSP Manager.
- Navigate to the icon in the top navigation bar to open the Quick Ticket menu.
- Select a customer, service item and enter the ticket information.
- Select Save & Start Timer to move the new ticket to the Active Timers section and immediately start tracking your time.
- Select the Pause button to put the timer on hold, and use the play button when you are ready to continue tracking time.
- Select the Stop button to stop the timer and enter a description of work.
- Save the time entry.
The Service Item field auto populates if the selected customer has a Default Service Item assigned to them.
If the task is already complete but you would like to quickly enter the time it took to resolve the issue:
- Open the Quick Ticket menu and enter the ticket information.
- Enter the number of hours spent to resolve the issue.
- Select Mark as Complete and enter the Completed Date.
- Save the ticket.
A time entry is added to the new ticket, which is then marked complete and ready for billing.