Track user stats and billable hours from the Company Dashboard
The User Stats section of the Company Dashboard shows what your employees are working on and their hours for the day, week, month or year. This gives owners and managers a good understanding of how each employee is using their time, and also displays a dollar amount each employee is bringing into the company.
Navigate to Dashboards > Company Dashboard > User Stats to view this part of the Company Dashboard.
When viewing the User Stats page, the columns for Tickets Worked and Hours Worked are broken down into three categories:
- Billable - displayed in green and represents tickets that are completed, but have not yet been billed.
- Billed - displayed in blue and represents tickets that have been billed.
- Unbillable - represents tickets that have been marked as not billable.
In progress tickets that have not been completed and are not yet ready for billing are displayed in orange for each user.
- Select the Service Utilization section of the Company Dashboard to view how service items for all customers are being utilized. View the hours and dollar amounts billed against each service item, as well as available balances waiting to be billed. Click a service item in the list to view it's additional information like billed, unbilled and in progress tickets.
- Select the User Activity section to view a list of all technicians, the date and time of their last activity, and the most recent ticket number, time entry notes, and time spent on the ticket.