Monthly fee with additional hourly rate
I charge a customer $3500 per month to manage their network. That includes all work specified in the contract. Any work outside the scope of the contract is billed at $100 per hour. How do I charge for that?
- Navigate to and select a customer from the list.
- Select Service Items > Add Service Item.
- Select Flat Fee from the Service Type list.
3500.00in the Unit Price field.
1in the Quantity field.
- Select $100 from the Additional Rates list.
- Enter comments to display on invoices in the Service Item Description field.
- Select to save the Service Item.
When you add time to a ticket for this customer, choose the base rate of $0 for work inside the scope of the contract. For work outside of that scope, select the additional hourly rate.