Uninstall Service Desk and install MSP Manager as an integrated account
- Navigate to your SolarWinds Remote Management dashboard and click Settings > PSA Integration > Uninstall.
- Choose from the following options:
- Click the check the box for Delete Service Desk to ensure your account is deleted. Failure to do so will result in the conversion of your account to a standalone product, and you will continue to be billed accordingly.
- Do not click the check box for Delete Service Desk if you want to migrate your Service Desk data over to MSP Manager. This option keeps Service Desk as a standalone instance and the account can be deleted after the migration is complete.
Standalone Service Desk instances are considered billable accounts.
- Click on Settings > PSA Integration > Setup.
- Select MSP Manager from the list and click Next.
- Click Finish to open the MSP Manager Integration Out of Box wizard and setup your new account.
If you already have an MSP Manager instance, you must authenticate with the existing MSP Manager Owner account credentials in order to join the two systems.
To cancel your Service Desk subscription, submit a support case and request that your Service Desk account be deleted.