To enable a new Exchange or OneDrive device or to add a new service to an existing domain for Office 365 backups, add the domain to the Backup Management Console.
- Log in to the Console under a SuperUser account.
- Click Add > Office 365.
- Select the 'Customer' from the customer tree and select either:
- Add existing Office 365 domain
- Select the domain name from the dropdown
- Select the service to add to the domain
- Create new Office 365 domain
- Enter the domain name for the Office 365 domain to add
- Select the service to configure
You will have opportunity to add extra services at the end of this process, or come back later to add these.
- Click Connect to enter your Office account credentials.
- Accept the required permissions.
- When the connection is established, click next.
- View the Exchange or OneDrive Accounts found in the domain and select the required data to backup. Use the switch at the bottom to enable or disable automatic backup of new accounts or sites.
If you do not see the authentication page, make sure your browser is not blocking pop-up windows.
Do not click next until you have made a selection. This can be edited later to add or remove backup for accounts.
You can add further services by clicking the Add OneDrive or Add Exchange button at the bottom of the "Confirm backup" screen or by using the Add function.
Changed and deleted Exchange items are backed up every 4 hours. Changed OneDrive items are backed up every 6 hours.